"The Broadford Mill started production on the east bank of the Sunday Creek on October 27, 1890….”
These are the opening words of the book “Through The Mill”, edited by Andrew Rule, that was published in 1990 to celebrate the A.P.M. mill’s centenary. This picture of the mill workers of 1938 is just one of many in this book.
A few copies of this book are still available from the Broadford & District Historical Society. Check price and postage details under “Product Sales’ to the left of this window.